Date(s) - Friday, October 19, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Dew Drop Jazz and Social Hall
Shades of Praise is excited to have its first concert at the historically and musically significant Dew Drop Jazz and Social Hall in Old Mandeville on the Northshore. The Dew Drop is the oldest Jazz Social Hall in America built in 1895.
This evening of gospel will also feature the Covenant Church Choir.
Covenant Church will perform from 6:00 to 6:45 PM and Shades will follow from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Admission is $10 at the door (No advance tickets sold)
- Arrive early to secure the best seat
- The Jazz Hall does not sell out shows
- Beverages available by donation
- Souvenir merchandise available
- Food for purchase next door (by ladies of First Free Mission Baptist Church)
- Sit inside or bring chairs to sit outside
- Children welcome, no pets, no ice chests
430 Lamarque Street, Mandeville, LA 70448